Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are for general informational purposes only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any specific security or investment product. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Before trading using complex financial products, please ensure to understand the risks involved. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Grab, hold. We came up with some crypto baskets for those feeling lost but want to buy and hold. You can think of these like a sleek crypto ETF, only we don’t charge you for the rebalancing.
DeFi projects are notoriously complex and hard to value, so we took heavy inspiration from Adam Cochran’s 2022 Outperform Shopping List. Being in a basket requires strong fundamentals like a working product, room for growth against peers and real revenue. You can get exposure with one of the following:
- God Tier – Already major tokens with lucrative external drivers.
- Strong Outperform – Projects that are already driving revenue, and are anticipated to break out in 2022.
- Outperform – Considered ‘safe’ due to clear value with less downside.
- Find more, available on Binance and Coinbase.
Diversify coin pairs today with one allocation. Multi-Coin Packs are now available in our marketplace and are ready for subscription. No famous investor has beaten the market holding one asset, and we wanted you to have more options.
Latest updates to the Tuned App.
Whether Tuned is a solo or social experience for you, we think everyone deserves peace of mind while in view of others:
- Privacy mode. Find it under Preferences or long press on your portfolio value to blur it.
Reimagining the dashboard to be run centric has removed redundant info and the need to jump around:
- Consolidated trades, Bot and run performance to a single screen
- One screen to look at Ended, Failed and Archived runs
- Dashboards now update in real time
- Archive or restore old runs
Creating more opportunities in a familiar marketplace:
- Monthly performance bar charts (image)
- Added sharpe ratio under risk info (image)
- Multi-Coin Pack support
- Support for Huobi Coin-M Swaps
We’ve made better use of space to help you analyze your favorite cryptocurrencies:
- Compacted asset watchlist
- Add technical indicators to asset charts (images)
- More date ranges
- Filter portfolio assets
Integration with Crypto.com. As regulations increase we’re working to improve access so you can connect with leading exchanges.
Template scripts to help onboard newcomers. We don’t want trading bots to be intimidating. That’s why we’re working on simple template scripts that will be found in the public library. We’ll also be releasing guides on how to use them. Stay Tuned via our blog.
We’ve also improved and fixed a few nuisances
- Improved composer loading speed. This aims to solve the issue of degraded performance on accounts with multiple live runs, backtests, batchtests etc.
- Improved batchtest fairness algorithm behavior. We detected an issue that caused an imbalance of resources shared between users in certain cases, this is now fixed and resources are properly shared between everyone.
- Fixed an issue that caused some permutations in a batchtest to fail. This fix reduces the number of these occurrences.
- New and updated tooltips for batch testing and execution tables.
In other news
- Syndications are now Bots. Sometimes simplicity is just better, and this feels like an opportunity to exercise exactly that.
- Building a bot without coding? Yes, it’s possible. Learn how with our No-Code Strategy Template.
- We’ve just published our guide on William’s % R. An often overlooked momentum indicator.
- Feeling bearish? Find out how to profit from downtrends.
- Our guide on plotting supports and resistances.